Terms & Conditions
All orders from this site are shipped via courier direct from the Manufacturers Australian Warehouse direct to you. How To Pay Pty Ltd (ACN: 109 303 335) do not keep stock in our office and work direct with Major Brands and Distributors. Your warranty is with the original manufacturer and you should contact them for warranty and support. Shipping is as per the item description when you make your purchase.
Please allow up to 14 days to receive your order. All orders have a tracking number that can be provided if the goods are not received within 14 days of your order.
FRAUD NOTICE: Due to increased Internet Fraud we require a copy of valid Driver's License, Passport or Government ID card before shipment of any order over $350 paid via Credit Card. Please Email a copy of your ID and your order number to us so we can ship your goods ASAP.
- All goods are brand new and believed to be in good condition unless otherwise stated.
- All transactions are in Australian dollars unless otherwise stated.
- Refunds are not provided for change of mind and or compatibility issues with your own hardware and or software unless otherwise stated.
- Refunds will not include shipping and handling charges. Further, goods must be returned to us in good order for us to provide any refund or replacement.
- Call Centre Headsets are not returnable for wrong choice. Due to health and safety concerns we offer only replacement for faulty headsets.
- How To Pay Pty Ltd does not provide support or warranty on any software including Operating Systems and or Drivers. Computers are sold without original Driver / CD’s. Should you need this and or Operating System restore CD’s please contact the original manufacturers.
- All items are covered by manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated in the individual item listing. Your receipt of purchase must be retained as your proof of warranty.
- Special Note: Should you need to make a warranty claim within a 12 month period you must contact our office and obtain a RETURN AUTHORITY NUMBER (RA). This must be clearly marked on the package to ensure prompt processing of your warranty claim. Items returned without this number will be automatically returned without inspection.
- How To Pay Pty Ltd does not offer Transit insurance. We strongly suggest that all customers take out or contact existing (home or business) insurance agency to get coverage before placing an order. How To Pay Pty Ltd can not offer warranty and or refunds on goods damaged in transit. While all care is taken we can not accept responsibility for damage by 3rd parties.